Request for Proposals – Federal Indirect Cost Rate
The Native American Fish & Wildlife Society (NAFWS) is seeking the services of a qualified Auditing/CPA firm to complete the indirect cost rate negotiations with the Federal Government.
The Native American Fish and Wildlife Society (Society), established in 1983, is a non-profit organization with a mission to assist Native American and Alaska Native Tribes with conservation, protection and enhancement of their fish and wildlife resources. We serve 227 Native American and Alaska Native support member Tribes. We are a national organization, based in the Denver, CO area.
Project Goals and Scope of Services
NAFWS is seeking the services of a qualified Auditing/CPA firm to complete the indirect cost rate negotiations with Federal Government
Anticipated Selection Schedule
The Request for Proposal timeline is as follows:
- Request for RFP: November 10, 2022
- Deadline for Bidders to Submit Questions: November 17, 2022
- NAFWS Responds to Bidder Questions: November 22 2022
- Proposals must be received no later than: December 1, 2022
- Selection of Consultant/Notification to Unsuccessful Consultant: December 15, 2022
- Contract Award: December 30, 2022
Submission of Proposals
Respondents to this RFP must submit one original proposal. Proposals should be clearly marked “Indirect Cost Rate Proposal” and emailed to the contact person listed in the RFP (download below).
NAFWS Indirect Cost Rate Request for Proposals
For more information:
Contact Person: Jennifer Bills
Telephone number: 303-726-1933