A field based Chemical Capture Training, Emphasizing care, compassion, and respect for every animal.
This is the most current and extensive training in Wildlife Chemical Capture.
- 12 chapters. Click here to see a detailed course outline.
- 150 page downloadable course notebook
- 44 Additional Learning Activities
- Hours of demonstration videos
- New Drug Exposure Agency Protocols
- Wildlife Work in COVID Times Agency Protocols
- Certificate of Training
- ACCESS TO THE COURSE FOR A FULL YEAR
- Over 60 wildlife professionals, including 14 other wildlife veterinarians have contributed content for this course
- Zoom sessions with Dr. Mark for groups 10+
This is an independent course you can take on your own time. You have my support throughout the course. With access for a year, it is a great "Go To" resource for your field captures and animal handling needs.
For detailed information visit the Foundations Course Information Page.