WHY GO TO CONFERENCES?
1. Work on your professional development skills
2. Get to know people in your field && other fields
3. Get updates and information on latest research & work in your field and in Indian Country
4. Gain feedback and advice
5. Improve your communication and presentation skills
6. Travel to see new places or visit old ones
7. Engage with your peers
8. Enhance your resume and/or CV
9. Gather new ideas and opinions
HOW YOUTH & PRE-PROFESSIONALS CAN BE INVOLVED IN CONFERENCES
Students and pre-professionals are allowed and encouraged to attend conferences.
Opportunities exist for students and/or pre-professionals to present oral and/or poster presentations at conferences.